SYEDS provides free, independent, expert service for students willing to study in Austalia. We offer advice and counselling to help you choose the right course, at the right university, and are then responsible for guiding you through the entire application process, from making an application to accepting an offer of place. We also provide free assistance with practicalities including student accommodation and student visas.
Once you’ve decided on a course and an institution, it’s time to apply for admission. The first step is to apply for the course you want. There are two ways to apply:
- Direct to the education provider
To apply direct, download the application form from the education provider’s website.If you are applying for courses at more than one institution, you will need to submit a separate application to each institution.
- Through an education agent
SYEDS is working with most of the institutions . For further details please book your free consultation and SYEDS endeavour to provide the answer of every question.
General Entry Requirements for Undergraduate Study
To apply for an undergraduate course at the University level in Austalia, you need to meet certain requirements – these are known as the minimum eligibility criteria. Basically you need to:
- Have an acceptable senior secondary qualification from your high school (or completed at least one full-time year in a bachelor degree or equivalent qualification at a recognised tertiary institution)
- Have achieved certain grades in your senior secondary studies or accepted tertiary studies
- Meet the English language requirements
- Meet any special entry requirements such as health or security checks or submission of a portfolio
- Have the Assumed Knowledge for your course. While there are no prerequisites for our courses, we do expect you to know or have studied subjects relevant to your course before you begin your course.
General Entry Requirements for Postgraduate Study
- Demonstrate you have an undergraduate or postgraduate degree, certificate and/or relevant work experience
- Satisfy any other program-specific requirements
Proof of English Proficiency
- IELTS Academic English Overall Band 6.5
- P-TOEFL (Paper Bases) Overall Score 570
- I-TOEFL (Internet Based) Overall Score 83
- Pearson Test of English (PTE Academic) Overall Score 64