If you are thinking of Studying in UK
SYEDS are here to help you find a course right course for your career needs. We make sure sure to check the entry requirements for your country. Each course and university will have different entry requirements. You can register with us to save your favourite courses and wait for your free consultation callback..
- Copy of passport/visa (if available)
- Academic transcript
- Certificate of Graduation
- Certificate of English proficiency
- Personal Statement
- Reference letters
- CV (if applicable)
Additional Documents for PhD/Research Studies
- Certificate of Graduation/Master’s degree
- Research proposal
Personal Statement Requirement
The personal statement is your opportunity to display why you would be such a good student for the university to accept. It should include:
- An introduction about yourself and your goals
- Outline your academic history and interests
- Outline any relevant work experience
- Summarise your academic goals on the course
- Express your will to enter this course
Reference Letters Requirement
References are usually written by someone who knows you academically or professionally. Most references will talk about you from a teacher’s or supervisor’s perspective: the way in which you interact with other students and your performance in classes and seminars. Your reference does not have to be academic, but if you’re studying or have recently completed school or college, an academic reference is expected. Choosing the right referee is crucial for your application to university. Things to consider:
- Choose an appropriate referee
- Print on official company or university letterhead
- Explain the relationship between you and the referee
- Express confidence that you will complete the course
- Don’t forget the signature of the referee
If Student Already in the UK
Following documents of colour scan required for in country applicants.
- Copies of all BRP (Biometric Residence Permit)
- Copies of all visa letters issued / used at the embassy
- Copies of all CAS (Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies)
- Copies of all course enrolments/ progress/ completion letters
- Copies of all academic achievement in Degrees/ Diplomas/ Certificate etc
- In case if a college license is revoked students are served with a letter of curtailment from Home Office.
- Copy of Bank statement cover maintenance funds covering 28 days
If you are visiting us for your Free Consultation, use above checklist to ensure you bring along all your documents so we can make the most of your appointment.
SYEDS Consultancy is ranked among the best in Pakistan when it comes to Counselling for Student Visa of United Kingdom.